Our old fax number will be out of use for an unforeseen amount of time and we will temporarily be using a different number until further notice. The new fax number is (844)-299-0003. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Follow this link to access machine-readable files (MRFs) that are made available in response to federal Transparency in Coverage rules. The MRFs contain pricing information about covered items and services, and are formatted to allow third parties to access and analyze the data.
BVWC Cigna Patients,
We are writing to let you know that effective November 1st, 2021, Brazos Valley Women’s Center is no longer in network with Cigna Healthcare network. All BVWC providers would like to continue providing care to all Cigna insured patients and are offering the following options as a resolution:
- Cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment until January (if you will have a change in insurance policy)
- Pay out of network pricing or pay a cash pay pricing
If you have any further questions feel free to call our office at 979-776-5602 to speak to a member of our staff.
Brazos Valley Women’s Center
As of April of 2021, our office relocated to College Station. Our office is now located new to the Women’s Pavilion on Rock Prairie Rd.
1602 Rock Prairie Rd WEST Bldg. Ste 230. College Station, TX 77845
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
As of November 25, 2020, Brazos Valley Women’s Center will discontinue its participation with Molina Healthcare of Texas. Our office will continue to provide care until the specified date. Feel free to contact our office with questions regarding this change. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we make these changes.
Dear Valued Patients,
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Public Information Sites:
As of June 12th, 2018, we are proud members of Privia Medical Group!